Online or by phone
Most Texas driver's licenses can be renewed up to two years before or two years after the expiration date.
Here are the requirements if you want to renew your Texas driver's license online or by phone:
- You did your last renewal in-person.
- You have a Class C, M or CM license. You cannot renew a Class A, B or commercial license online or by phone.
- Your driver's license will expire within two years or has been expired for less than two years.
- You are at least age 18 and your driver's license is not a provisional or learner license.
- You're younger than age 79.
- Your vision and physical condition have not changed since your last renewal in a way that might affect your ability to drive.
- Your license is valid (not suspended or revoked).
- You do not have any arrest warrants.
- You do not have any unpaid tickets.
- Flight Case Fender Case Flight Flight Fender Flight Fender Fender Your Social Security number (SSN) is already on file with the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You have your most recently issued driver's license or the audit number from the card.
To renew a driver's license or ID card online or by phone, you will need:
- A printer to print your temporary license or ID and payment receipt. A temporary receipt will be mailed to you if you renew online; however, you will not receive a temporary receipt if you renew by phone.
- A valid credit card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Flight Case Fender Case Flight Flight Fender Flight Fender Fender The last four digits of your Social Security number.
If you meet the above requirements, you can begin the online renewal process or call 1-866-DL RENEW (1-866-357-3639).
If you received an invitation to renew by mail, there will be instructions on the form. You can also renew online or by phone if you received this invitation.
Flight Case Fender Case Flight Flight Fender Flight Fender Fender In person
If you're not eligible to renew online, by phone or by mail, you can renew a driver's license or ID card in-person at a local driver's license office. You will need:
- An application for renewal.
- Proof you're a U.S citizen if you have not previously provided proof, or updated evidence of lawful presence.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of social security number.
When you have the proper documents, you will need to:
- Complete the renewal application prior to arriving at the your local driver's license office.
- Find your local office.
- Bring all the documentation with you (see above).
- Pass a vision exam.
- Provide a thumbprint.
- Have your picture taken.
- Pay an application fee.
Updated July 9, 2018Treatment Hills Today Ca Beverly Center Discovery For Psychology Center 90211
Flight Case Fender Case Flight Flight Fender Flight Fender Fender